Monday, November 23, 2009

Chocolate a mushie?

The title of the blog says it all. I wont go into details but because I had a fill on Friday I am on mushies yesterday and today. Can you guess what I ate yesterday? Yes I know I know....aghh self sabotage. We will just not speak of it again and will start anew today.

So Hi how was everyone weekend? We took our 2 1/2 year old to the movies for the first time on Saturday. It actually went pretty well. I figured the worst that could happen is that we would leave. So it was a lot of fun and he had tons of popcorn. He kept trying to share with mummy but since I was on liquids I would just let him put it in my mouth and slyly take it out.

Oh I guess I had a NSV this weekend. I don't own a belt. I always bought clothes that just fit ( maybe because I was trying to deny how big I really was ) so I never thought I had the need for a belt. SO my hubby has been on at me to buy a belt because my pants are getting to big and the gap when I sit down is getting bigger and bigger. So anyway I bought a belt this weekend !!! Size large :-) So I am very excited about that.

Hope everyone has a good week

1 comment:

  1. OOOh nice NSV - I would say buying a belt when you haven't worn one before is a goodie - how exciting!! I hope it was a pretty one lol

    ReplyDelete