Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Just a quick note to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New year.

2010 is going to be the year we finally crush the weight battle we have all been on for years.

I am thankful for everyone's blogs out there. They have been so helpful for me in my journey to know that other people are going through the same ups and downs as I am. Reading them keeps me focused even if I have a bad day here or there.

Also just wanted to wish Vanessa good luck on Monday, you will do great. See you on the other side :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your blog through Cara's. Your progress has just been amazing! Thanks for sharing your experience for prebanders like me. Hope you have a fabulous new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah: I echo that - lets make 2010 OUR YEAR. Happy NYE, Carla xxx

    ReplyDelete