Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hmm fill

So I had a fill yesterday, .5 ml. I am obviously still on liquids but I am having feelings I have not had before with my fill. Yesterday all I had was 2 cups coffee and then last night had a cup of soup and managed to get half down and then though oh I am full ( yeah !!) but the weird thing is that I have more saliva in my mouth? Strange ? coincidence? i wont really know anything until i start mushies tomorrow but now I am getting a bit paranoid because what if I am too tight. I leave on Saturday for Florida for a week but what happens if I am too tight? Will I know when I start mushies? Hope so then that way I can run in Friday for a quick unfill but what if mushies go down fine and I have problems with solids? Aghh so confusing with my lucy. I guess all I will do is wait it out till Friday because I really think this is me at my sweet spot and don't want to get any taken out.
Does anyone else salivate more?

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you have restriction...worse case scenario, there are plenty of drs in florida. I have been planning that once I get my band, if I am traveling, i will look up a recommended Dr. where I am going, to have as a back up...I might have to pay a few hundred dollars, but that is better than an emergency room or misery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through periods with my band when I get really tight...then in 24 hours I feel like I need a fill. It is all a tricky process. When I do feel tight I noticed increased salivation. As long as you can hold down liquids and are not vomiting I might give it a little time, however you can always call your doc and ask their advice

    ReplyDelete