Monday, October 26, 2009

Lucy

So had a great weekend. My sister ( 15 ) and her friend were up for the weekend so we had a lot of fun. We went to see Paranormal Activity on Friday night which was such a great movie, Scared the crap out of me. Cant believe it was made for 15k. Walked around Time Square in Saturday. I love that place, doesn't matter that I live here I still get excited with everything going on in Times Square. Although I wish that tourists would understand it is not ok to stop in the middle of the sidewalk to take pictures, people move to the left or to the right!!!
We went to the Titanic exhibit which was really cool. Then down to Chinatown to buy purses and lunch in little Italy. Overall a great weekend.
I think I may be feeling some restriction now. I am not sure. I mean I can still eat way too much at a time but it takes me 4-5 hours before being hungry again. I think I may have a problem with English muffins. I usually eat the egg white and cheese english muffin from DD. I felt some pressure a couple of times when I was eating it but did not PB. Maybe I just need to chew more? I don't know still trying to figure this out. I go for my 2nd fill on Friday which I can not wait for :-) I know I ate way too much this weekend but hopefully all the walking helped. Back to the gym today!!
Anyway the funniest thing. I named my lapband Lucy ( I name everything ) so when we were out on Saturday my sister saw this T shirt that said I love Lucy and a picture of a skeleton on it. I had to have it. Now by no means do I want to be a skeleton but I thought how appropriate for me so I bought it. It was only $5.
Well it is Monday so the week starts again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment