Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OMFG - not going to loose any more weight!!

When something tragic happens they say that something good will come....You are the only "friends" I can tell yet but guess what?????


I AM PREGNANT!!!

Holy cow!!! I mean we decided that we were maybe going to start trying and the 1st time we didnt use anything it happened. I am only 3 weeks so will not be telling anyone until after the 1st trimester except you guys. WOW can you tell I am happy, nervous, scared, excited. Although I am not at goal weight yet I know that once I have the baby I will have Lucy to help me get back on track. No wonder I have been super tight this week. I have an appt with my "lucy" doctor on June 15th so I will decide if I am going to get any fluid taken out. I really dont want to as long as I am getting enough calories. WOW.

Anyway so excited I could share the news with you. I am getting ready for the adventure

Keep up the good work ladies !!!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend who has had gastric bypass is due the 3rd week in June - she has continued to lose, abeit at a very slow pace, all during her pregnancy. Another friend started out her pregnancy at 208 and ended it at 183 - she has not had weight loss surgery. Just continue to make good food choices, watch portions, and exercise. You'll do fine. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! Wonderful news for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! A baby. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...what a great reason to gain a little weight! A smooshy, soft, sweet smelling baby. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Carla!! That is wonderful news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting!!!! Congratulations to you and your family!!!
    Surgery Date: May 25
    http://bandedandblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow congradulations! What a wonderful surprise! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, that is wonderful news! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is just wonderful....congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. I just started following your blog... *Maria* Check out my blog: This one time at "Band" Camp... at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete