Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nearly overweight!!! 6 pounds to go he he




** Don't know why they are up top but left is last summer and the one to the right is Christmas that I have posted before. I def see it in my face!!!

Hi all,
So weekly weigh in was good this week. Down 1.4 lbs to 170.8lbs. I was looking at the BMI calculator ( which I don't 100% believe is right for everyone ) and I am only 6 pounds away from being overweight...how exciting is that. Started at morbidly obese ( don't you hate that word morbidly ) and cant wait to be overweight!!!

Eating is going ok. I am pretty tight still so I do not foresee me getting a fill next week when I go to the drs office.

Other than that nothing much going on. Looking forward to going away to Lake George this weekend. I love staying in hotels doesn't matter where I just really do so I am excited about being away in a hotel for 3 days ( I know weird )

I also wanted to post some before and during pics. I found some picks that were taken last year that really confirm how big I was.

Oh and please note that I am short and fat and my hubby is tall and thin :-) I am so excited as I am only 10 pounds away from being the same weight as him!!!


Hope you have a great week!!!

7 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!
    You are doing great, I was banded a month after you.
    http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major, major change! That is awesome.

    Thanks for your comments, I did know about the alcohol loosening the band thing - its totally true! I love the book by your doctors, Fighting Weight.

    You are getting so small! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the pics. What a difference. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new pics looks amazing.. I can totally see the difference

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look GREAT! Definitely a big difference. Congrats on your success, and enjoy your vacay in Lake George!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla,
    You are just so pretty! You have the most beautiful face - and WOW you can so see the difference - in your weight, your posture, your smile ....your overall happiness just shines through. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog...I can't find your avatar on my 'followers', so I'll leave a link below. Great blog and I can't wait to read more! What a beautiful family and you're so close...6#, then 10# (there's such a triumph in weighing less than DH!). -BG
    http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete